International Training Facilities
Grand Opening ...
Chez Ti Restaurant is...
- the destination of true foodies
- as the place where the essence of European and Vietnamese cuisine meets
- as the top destination of your choice with your family, friends and enjoy the dishes filled with the culinary elite on the special occasions
- as one of the important links of training chain at Work Global!
Work Global scores a major landmark in the International Catering Cup competition (ICC) in January 2015.
Taking on major players in this years competition,Work Global is proud to announce a 4th place position in an International Catering Competition
Our First group of Culinary students have sat and graduated from their final exams on the 24th ,25th and 26th of September 2015.
Culinary Arts Training Program
WORK GLOBAL CULINARY ARTS TRAINING
We offer 3 separate programs:
1. Certificate IV Culinary Arts and Certificate IV Pastry & Bakery [Read below for info] in collaboration with Culinary Solutions Australia International.
2. Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment – RPL Certificate III Culinary Arts and Pastry & Bakery in collaboration with Culinary Solutions Australia International
3. Advanced Training for Culinary Arts in collaboration with CEPROC, Paris, France.
Enrollment Information, 2020
Congratulations on the 8th graduating course on good results.
We wish you all success with many career plans in the future.
The 9th course started resuming the schedule after the end of the quarantine due to Covid-19.
Work Global continues to recruit students into the 10th course, starting from 10/10/2020.
Please contact Ms. Mai Huong 0902945188,
Graduation Ceremony, October - 2017!
Global Cooking Contest 2016 !
International Internship Program
Work Global offers internships in the US and Australia for students in the fields of Management, Hospitality and Tourism related fields. [US internships are made possible through the US Government’s Cultural Exchange “J-1 Visa” Program]
Self Esteem,Confidence, and Trust in Self... Invaluable neccessities in any customer service oriented enterprise.
Are your staff well trained? YES
Are your staff enthusiastic & motivated? YES
Are your staff confident when dealing with Westerners face to face? NO!
Ask WorkGlobal about Western Customer Service Orientation today...
Aviation Training Program
Allow Work Global to provide you with a comprehensive foundation to begin your aviation career: